It’s good working from home if you are a freelancer but, if you want to become an Entrepreneur or want to grow the business, your home can’t be your office even if you have dedicated a part of your home for office work.
In countries like USA, UK, India etc it is in huge demand. I have discussed 7 benefits of coworking space that convince them to work there.
Coworking space fulfils all your necessities at affordable prices. The thought of Coworking is now a boon to the business world in India.
As per, the Report by Inc42 that India has more than 300 coworking spaces.
7 benefits of coworking space:
- You can rent office spaces either on a daily or monthly basis and can also rent meeting rooms according to your need.
- You can work here for 1 day only if you needed.
- Coworking is the best solution for your startup as it is agile.
2. Cost Effective:
- The idea of coworking spaces is budget friendly where you can find offices with full functionality like printers, scanners, meeting rooms, cafeteria, and conference rooms.
- There are no long term plan; you can pay according to your budget.
- There are plans like monthly, daily, hourly and even pay per use option are available.
- The foremost advantage is that you can get your offices at prime locations.
“Company like Instagram,
who started in a coworking space needed only 8 weeks to develop their product.
Each company has its business model, and the demands may be different. For some, coworking space can be a temporary solution, and for some, this could be a long term requirement.
The best part is you can choose your package. You can either rent a space for a monthly basis or choose to pay daily. This way, you can leave when you wish to. There are no strings attached, so you can occupy a space and leave as easy as that”.
- There is a chance of distracting if you work in home or cafe.
- Here, You will not get distracted by a guest. In India generally, guest shown up without any prior notice, and these guest will eat up all your productive time.
- canteen is also available in coworking space, where you can take coffee to remain charged up during work.
- You can find a good company of like-minded people so that you can accomplish your task in a very productive way.
According to a study done by Harvard Business Review shows that people working in a coworking space reported levels of thriving success average of 6 on a 7 point scale.
4. Good Network:
In Coworking Spaces, you can strengthen your network. In order to get referrals, you have to make a good connection with people working in your coworking space.
It is essential for startups to find new partners, team members, and clients with the help of a coworker network.
The coworking environment itself allows your startup to fine-tune your credibility with good potential. Moreover, coworking is helpful to get potential employees, clients and investors as well rather than conducting interviews and client meetings at a cafe or some other unofficial places which don’t give credibility.
- Coworking is pioneered from sharing new ideas and new approaches to solve old problems so that everyone can develop.
- some coworking space offers indoor games also. where you can spend some time when you get exhausted by work. doing this will ease up your mind.
- Once if you opt for coworking spaces you would be surrounded by people with different interests, different mindsets, different visions, many areas of interests, different skill-sets and well experienced. So that everyone can learn something from everyone.
A well-established company knows how to manage ups and downs in the business. Startups usually face such vulnerabilities in their business. In coworking spaces, you will be surrounded by startups and professionals who can help you in such tough times.
You will get to know the things that you didn’t know. Also, they conduct and organize mentoring programs, industry meet-ups, hobby clubs, meditation activities which are very useful for personal development.
I have mentioned the 7 most important benefits of coworking space only. These 7 benefits are enough to change your mind forever. If you are thinking how does it feel working there?
Just go there and choose a 1-hour plan and see how things work there, and I am pretty sure you will love to choose the monthly plan.
Testimonial of a customer that uses the coworking space:
Steve, Managing Director at Awok India, runs a business in Bangalore. He said: “BangaloreOffice helped me for finding the best coworking space in Bangalore. He further added that the decision of moving to a coworking space raised the company’s productivity exponentially.
- The deliverables were all met on time. That is like gold when you are running a business. My employees were able to concentrate better with not much of a disturbance.
- The overall ambience of the space was such that they wouldn’t mind spending the extra time working.
- I guess being surrounded by young and vibrant professionals also have an impact.
- Having amenities like a conference room also did some favours as we got that extra privacy whenever we needed one.”
The idea of considering a coworking space may sound strange, but as soon as you experience its benefits, you will understand why so many professionals and entrepreneurs have chosen this platform.
The best thing about coworking space is its available in all major cities in India, USA, UK, etc. So once you work in these, then after moving to any location, you will feel comfortable because you have already experienced working here.
Profit of 4.5 lakh per month easily after 4 to 5 months.