7 best machine learning course on Coursera [beginners]
The scope of machine learning is huge.
These are kinds of Jobs that will rule in the future.
7 best machine learning course on Coursera that will provide you Job immediately.
Why you should make a career in ML:
- The salary for machine learning engineers is increasing very rapidly.
- In the future, most of the tasks are going to need a machine learning algorithm.
- The salary of an average Annual ML engineer in India is 10 LPA & In the USA it is $115,000.
The course that I am recommending will help you in understanding the concept in a fun and easy way.
5 very cool Machine learning project that will Insist you to Learn ML (video):
The course has been selected very precisely. None of the courses will teach you topics that we don’t need anymore.
List of 7 best machine learning course on Coursera:
- Machine Learning By Andrew: best machine learning course on Coursera
- Machine Learning
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for All
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
- Machine Learning with Python
- Introduction to Machine Learning
Duke University is offering this course.
The course is very basic and it will give you a heads up to explore further into the machine learning field.
The course maintains the superb balance between concept and coding.
If you have no idea of machine learning then dive into this course and you will not regret it.
- The course will help you a flavor of machine learning without getting too deep into technical details.
- The course is recommended to those who want to make a career in ML & AI both.
- The instructor’s voice is very clear and bold.
- There are a few typos errors in the course that needed to get fixed immediately.
|Rating||4.6 (667 ratings)|
Very engaging course. I am excited for next Journey. The instructor was very helpful.
IBM has offered this course.
The course has been taught by the Data scientist of IBM.
You will learn to use machine learning using python and its library.
Python is open-source. You don’t have to pay to use this.
- 38% of people started a new career after completing the course
- 18% got a pay increase in salary or promotion in their Job.
- After completing this course you can add new skills in your resume/LinkedIn like Regression, classification, Sci Py, etc
|Rating||4.7 (9021 ratings)|
Very interesting course. The course is very engaging. The eg are very realted with real life problems.
Google is offering this course.
In the field of technology, Google is the leading player.
Completely controlling the internet by dominating in web and video search.
Recently Elon Musk has said, “Google is the only company that I am afraid of”.
Big companies know that universities are incompetent in terms of providing good engineers.
That’s why companies like Microsoft, Google, IBM are offering their own course to eliminate the gap.
- Get to learn about tensor flow (Tensor is a python library used for numerical calculation that makes machine learning quick and easy).
- reducing common issues that we faced in machine learning.
- You will learn to increase the accuracy of the machine learning model.
- The simplicity of this course makes it easy to understand the concept.
|Rating||4.4 (14,414 ratings)|
Google has really done great job with this course. Tensor flow is awesome library. It is so much powerful.
The University of London offered this course.
This is a very brief course on machine learning.
You will learn the very basics of how modern machine learning technologies work.
After completing this course you will be able to predict or forecast anything based on previous data with more accuracy than ever.
- The course is very short and easy.
- You will get to know the dangers of machine learning technology.
- Best for beginners to get basic and intermediate level clear in a fun way
|Rating||4.7 (1176 ratings)|
This is an advanced machine learning course.
This course is recommended for those who are already working in an Industry.
Don’t Join this course If you are a beginner.
Course focus mostly on these concept deep learning, reinforcement learning, natural language understanding, computer vision, and Bayesian methods.
- The project at the end of each course.
- Best advanced machine learning course available on Coursera
- 43% of people got an increase in their salary after completing this course.
- You will learn about awesome new technologies like self-driving cars.
|Rating||4.5 (3,175 ratings)|
|Requirement||Basic of Machine learning|
The University of Washington offered this machine learning course.
This is a Specialization course that included 4 courses in it.
- Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach
- Machine Learning: Regression
- Machine Learning: Classification
- Machine Learning: Clustering & Retrieval
The course is arranged very systematically.
The course starts with very basic that is a foundational course on machine learning.
Foundational things are necessary you get to know about the power of machine learning, What is the future possibility? How can you make an existing algorithm better?
- You will get hands-on experience from practical case studies.
- After this course, you will be able to handle the complex data set.
- The instructor will teach you Prediction, Classification, Clustering, and Information Retrieval.
- How to establish a relation between similar data to make recommendations program.
|Rating||4.7 (20,562 ratings)|
Professor has done excellent job by providing case studies. Case studies has improved my knowledge on machine learning significantly.
This is the best machine learning course in the world offered by Stanford University.
More than 3 Million (30 Lakh) students have joined and completed this course.
There is no other course like this. Properly organized.
The right balance between lectures, Read materials, and Quiz.
Supervised and unsupervised learning both are included in the syllabus.
Instructor Name: Andrew Ng (Every student of machine learning has heard this name).
- So many case studies and Applications are discussed to give you real insight.
- You will learn the algorithms that are used to make robots, text understanding, medical informatics, etc.
- An artificial neural network is also included. This topic is incredible.
- Hindi, Chinese (Simplified), English, Hebrew, Spanish, Japanese Subtitles are available.
- The certificate of this course worth millions.
- In case if you can’t afford the certificate then do apply for Financial Aid.
- 40% of people started a new career after completing this course.
How to apply for financial aid [Video]
|Rating||4.9 (141,290 ratings)|
|Students enrolled||3.3 Million (33 Lakh)|
Best course on Machine learning. The course start with very basic then Jump into the more in depth concept. exercise, case studies were awesome. Strongly recommend this course to every students.
Let me know in the comment which ML course you are going to Join.
If you have any question feel free to ask.