Machine learning is the most demanding skill of 2020.
In this article, I will recommend the 7 best machine learning course on Udemy.
So, many companies are now using machine learning.
It is used for Product Recommendations, financial analysis, image recognition, medical recognition, Cybersecurity, Sales forecasting, etc.
Why You should learn machine learning?
- The average annual salary is 11 Lakh in India & $114,000 In USA
- Job in this field is increasing at a very good rate.
- In this filed the work-life balance is great.
These best machine learning course on Udemy will help you in getting the job easily in good companies.
Why Machine learning is the future? | Sundar Pichai (Google CEO)
7 best machine learning course on Udemy List:
- Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
- Data Science and Machine Learning Boot camp with R
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Data Science
- Complete Machine Learning and Data Science: Zero to Mastery
- The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python
You will learn how to predict the price of any products, convert handwriting into digital text etc.
Identifying handwriting algorithms has improved significantly but still, it’s not up to the mark.
You have the power to become the next hero like Dennis Ritchie, Bjarne Stroustrup, James Gosling, etc.
There are so many machine algorithms that will completely change the world forever. But they are still in the progress.
Like image recognition algorithms to detect Burglary automatically.
- 12 machine learning project is included. That’s awesome.
- The practical application of machine learning in real-world problems is taught.
- Anyone who is from another background and wants to make a career in the machine learning field.
- The course is well structured. Very easy to grasp concepts.
- The discussion forum is incredible. So many students post doubt and instructors always reply back in time.
- You can also discuss with other students in the discussion forum.
|Rating||4.2 (2,307 ratings)|
This is the course I have been waiting for… amazingly practical, clearly explained. I strongly suggest this specific course to all those who wanted to start their journey in the machine learning field.
It is a very long and comprehensive course on machine learning.
Python is used for writing machine learning algorithms.
The best thing about this course is that 9 hours of lectures for learning python is included in this.
You can skip this topic if you are good at python.
- No coding experience is needed to join this course.
- All the tools that the instructor used are available online for free.
- The latest version of the library is used.
- You will learn those tools which have been used by companies like Facebook, Google, etc.
|Rating||4.6 (3,926 ratings)|
The instructor did a superb job of formulating the information in an easy way.
I liked the instructor for making the concept based on real life using fictional company example.
This is a very short and basic course on machine learning.
I recommend this course to only those who hate long lectures.
This course starts with: what are big data, machine learning, and data science.
People from 160 countries are enrolled in this course.
- You will learn how to use machine learning In data science
- The course covers all the fundamental things within 5.5 hours.
- Python is used for machine learning in this course.
|Rating||4.4 (4,955 ratings)|
The course is a good to understand the overall perspective of the ML/AI and contents within and around the area of expertise. Good learning platform.
In this course, all the concepts and algorithms are explained using the R language.
I personally prefer Python. But some students like to learn machine learning using R.
Well, It’s your choice.
This course is the best machine learning course on Udemy using the R language.
- Data visualization is difficult in r programming. I personally use Tableau for this.
- Tableau is the easiest data visualization tool.
- Either you are using windows/mac doesn’t matter. The instructor will teach you the installation of necessary tools and libraries on both.
- The course is very easy to follow.
- All the topics are explained in very simple words.
|Rating||4.6 (11,232 ratings)|
This course is great . There are few good courses on machine learning with R programing and this one is too good. Reading material and assingment are very well organized .
Deep learning: In this, they will teach you how to make an artificial neural network.
The artificial neural network is able to learn from the data set and make intelligent decisions on their own.
Data science: It is the study of data Which includes collecting, storing, analyzing data in order to extract meaningful insight from it.
Machine learning: Making the computer to learn from past data and make a prediction based on it.
In this course, you will learn all three Topics in 14 hours.
The instructor has taught the topics using python.
- Exercise is included in every topic and final project in the end.
- A-B testing is explained using T-test and P values. It is an amazing concept. You will enjoy learning this concept.
- You will learn to make a movie recommender system. Just like you see in Netflix, Prime, etc
- You will learn to analyze the positive & negative sentiment using deep learning.
- They will teach you how to represent data graphically in python using MatPlotLib and Seaborn
|Rating||4.5 (21,525 ratings)|
Excellent course. Precise and well organized presentation. Complete course is filled with lot of learning not only theoretical but also practical examples. Mr.Frank is kind enough to share his practical experiences and actual problems faced by data scientist/ML engineer. The topic on”The ethics of deep learning” is really gold nugget that everyone must follow.
Most of my seniors in college and my colleague always told to Go for python.
And it is true.
Because companies are adapting to python. There are so many reasons like a huge library, easy to use, a bigger community.
This is the best machine learning course on Udemy with python.
In this course, you will learn to use different libraries for testing and making machine learning models.
Apart from machine learning, in this course, they also teach about data analysis and visualization using the Library.
key benefits of this machine learning course:
- This course explores machine learning as well as data science.
- A little bit of programming experience is required to join the course.
- Best for those who want to become data scientists.
- All the topics of machine learning are covered in this course.
- The data scientist is the no. 1 Job in USA with $120,000 average annual salary.
|Rating||4.6 (81,094 ratings)|
|Requirement||A little bit of programming experience|
Excellent course, gives you a lot of information and tools that you can apply immediately. To get the most out of it expect spending a good amount of time practicing what you learn. I recommend it to anyone interested in Machine Learning.
I have completed this course 2 months ago.
The reason for doing this was the Programming language.
There is almost a 60-40 ratio between companies using Python or R for machine learning.
I was in college and having plenty of time. So I made my mind to learn both.
For Joining this course you don’t need any prior knowledge.
After completing this course you can join Kaggle to do the project online.
Including some projects on resume doubles your chance for hiring.
Believe me, it works. I have cleared the Job of an Indian based analytics company recently.
key benefits of this machine learning course:
- every topic is explained using both languages. It’s up to you. you can choose both or any one of them.
- Data processing, Regression, classification, Clustering, Association Rule Learning, NLP, Deep learning, etc. All the topics are covered.
- The real-life business problem is discussed.
- They also provide a sheet in which a repeated code is mentioned. It will help you in avoiding the writing of extra pieces of code.
- Strongly recommended for beginners.
|Rating||4.5 (125,912 ratings)|
The course was pretty good. The interface is very user-friendly so didn’t struggle even a bit because of that. The updated code is also uploaded. Both the tutors explained the content explicitly.
I think the Q&A section has many relevant questions and it solved all my problems. Had a great time learning Machine Learning 🙂
Enroll yourself in anyone out of the 7 best machine learning course on Udemy.
Enjoy the course, guys. If you have any trouble in deciding, let me know in the comment.
And we will help you for free.
You can even mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell me in the comment. Which course you are going to Join.