Tshirt printing business requires very low investment and give very high profit. Anyone who has started Tshirt printing business can EARN RS 73,500 daily.
Machine or equipment use for this Tshirt printing business can be operated from home easily.
Tshirt printing business can make you rich within 3 months if you work with proper plan and strategy.
In this article I have mentioned following things:
- How to start Tshirt printing business.
- Equipment/machinery for Tshirt printing business.
- Cost estimation.
- Earning estimation.
- T-shirt printing business plan.
- marketing strategy.
Tshirt business growth rate
The demand for Tshirt in the market is always increasing because people of present generation don’t like to wear shirt.
you also have seen almost every college student like to wear Tshirt because of less maintenance.
How to start Tshirt printing business
1. (A) For starting Tshirt business Pvt Ltd or LLP is the best option.
you should contact any CA firm for this all kind of paperwork.
(B). For any free consultation, you can visit indiafilling.com. They also do registration for business.
you may contact any other firm for registration.
- for Pvt Ltd registration visit the following link indiafilings.com/company-registration.
- for LLP registration visit this link https://www.indiafilings.com/llp-registration
(C) . It will take up to 10-20 days for all paperwork.
it will cost you around Rs 10,000 for Pvt Ltd and Rs 8,000 for LLP.
#NOTE: if you do this from indiafilling.com then they will provide everything like pan card, TAN, GST etc and accounting software also.
Tshirt printing business equipment and its cost estimation
|T-shirt Printing Machine||Rs 16,999||https://goo.gl/tmCtaQ|
|Epson L805 Colour Inkjet Printer||Rs 17,000||https://goo.gl/MjzCmQ|
|custom plain Tshirt||Rs 40 to Rs 60||buy from any manufacturer|
|Sublimation Paper||Rs 270 unit||https://goo.gl/pPjGFx|
|Sublimation Tape( heat resistant tape)||Rs 45||https://goo.gl/gsXNfA|
|Teflon Sheets||Rs 20 piece||https://goo.gl/EErctS|
#NOTE 1: you can buy equipments from anywhere, I had mentioned the links to make it easy only.
Before buying compare the prices.
#NOTE 2: In case, if the buy link doesn’t work then just search the material name on google you will get it.
#NOTE 3: Company which provide machine also provide free training.
T-shirt printing business plan
★ BUSINESS TABLE
|PRODUCTION COST OF ONE UNIT||Rs 5 per print( not including tshirt price)|
|EMPLOYE||zero to any number|
|EARNING||Rs 2450 daily( assuming 10 unit sell)|
★ INVESTMENT FOR TSHIRT PRINTING BUSINESS
Investment may be greater than 40,000 or less than 40,000.
I am considering 200 pieces of custom Tshirt ( cost around 10,000).
the machine I choose is semi-automatic, its good for starting. full automatic machine cost you Rs 15000 more.
you can buy custom Tshirt from India mart or any other online site also.
but their price is higher than the offline market.
so it’s better to buy from the offline manufacture directly and negotiate as much you can.
there are two kinds of market on basis of product
- customize Tshirt:- in this any customer give you order through physically or via video call or phone or any media. You can earn more money through this because you have given more time to a single piece.
- Already printed Tshirt:- in this, you already print design on a t-shirt and sell it to distributor, wholesaler or as a retailer or online.
Both kinds of product have too much demand in the market
✻ how to increase sales of product video( Marketing Strategy) (Hindi)
In market these type of Tshirt is sold @ rate of Rs 300 to 600 you can easily sell at Rs 300.
in whole you can sell these t-shirts is sold at Rs 150 to 200 you can sell at Rs 130 easily
✻ Age group for Tshirt bsuiness
mostly children and student were Tshirt. India has more than 50% of its population below the age of 25 ( according to wikipidia).
This 50% population account for 60 crores people. you don’t need to worry about the market.
there is more than 100 websites that sell Tshirt online you may contact them and sell them in bulk.
you can also sell on Amazon, Flipkart or snapdeal as a retailer
you may read this article on how to sell on Amazon
you can open your own store or may sell it to different store in bulk.
you can also contact distributor they will directly do all sort of work because they have contacts with stores.
✻ Buying frequency
college going students buy minimum t-shirt per year. people generally buy during festival season.
Indian calendar is filled with the festival.
Due to too much demand in the market. this business is a little bit competitive.
you have to make a proper strategy to gain the market.
★ EARNING FROM TSHIRT PRINTING BUSINESS
if you are able to sell at least 10 pieces per day at cost of Rs 300 as a retailer.
then your profit will be 245 per piece
cost price of t-shirt= 50
print price= 5
total cost= 55.
selling price 300.
profit= selling price – cost price
profit= 300- (55+5)
Total profit= 245
on selling 10 pieces your profit will be Rs 2450 per day and about Rs 73,500 monthly.
skills needed for Tshirt printing business
- selling skills: all you need is how you sell, learn selling skills use book like influence The Psychology of Persuasion to learn selling skills. use youtube video to learn selling and persuading skills for free.
- design software: you should know how to use design software, you may use photoshop or corel or any. if you don’t have designing skills then you can hire someone it will cost you Rs 10,000 per month. or you may download design or photo from Google( but make sure about copyright). you can use pixabay.com for free.