Every Big company as well as mid-size companies need a business analyst.
Now, every company relies on data to make business decisions like should we launch this product or not.
According to a recent report, the Job of business analyst will grow @ 14% till 2028.
So, Job security is full proof.
Business analyst Job profile is very demanding in the USA, Europe, and the middle east.
In this article, I will tell you about the scope of business analytics in India.
and also tell you is it a good career or not.
In This Article, We Cover The Following Topic.
Why you should apply for a Business analyst job?
- In most companies, the Job is 5 days/week.
- This Job has work from home opportunities just like a software Job. Even in the case of covid19, you can get Job easily.
- Starting Salary in Big MNC is Rs 80,000 per month and in mid-size is Rs 50,000 and Rs 37,000 in small companies.
- They provide air ticket, 5-star hotel facility at zero cost to you when you got to travel for companies’ work.
The salary growth rate of the Business analyst?
- small companies: 30,000 to 38,000 per month
- Mid-size companies: 45,000 to 52,000 per month
- BIG MNC companies: 75,000 to 85,000 per month
“India’s projected average salary increment has seen an average growth of 9.2% for 2020 and with low inflation, the real wage increased at 5.1%, which is amongst the highest globally”.
So, Don’t worry about salary growth. It’s perfect. Just after 2 to 3 years of job you will drive your own car and live in your own bungalow.
Is being a business analyst a good career?
Yes, the business analyst is a very bright career. The scope of business analytics in India is incredible.
After 1 year of experience, you won’t have to worry about Job. the company will find you if you have good talent.
The salary is very good and the salary growth is great too.
This job profile has work from home facilities too.
What does a business analyst do?
They gather data, make a report then analyze business needs. Then they try to solve that particular business need with the required team support.
In simple terms.
- First, they gather all the necessary data.
- Then using R/Python/SAS they analyze the data.
- Then using Tableau they find meaningful insight from the analyzed data
R/python/SAS & tableau are software that is used by a business analyst.
Students from any background like commerce, engineering, management, etc anyone can learn this software they are very easy to use.
It will hardly take you a month to learn these softwares.
How to get a Job For a business analyst profile?
First, make your profile on LinkedIn. Watch youtube videos for making a good profile on Linkedin.
Most of the business analysts took 3 exams before hiring.
Round 1: Aptitude exam
This exam is taken by companies mostly online. They will give you around 30 to 40 questions and you will solve them within 30 to 40 minutes.
After the exam, they announce the result within 3 to 4 days.
Round 2: Technical round
In this round, they will ask a question from the data analysis, data management, data visualization software.
- The best trick to pass this test is to read all the 100 interview exam questions from each software and 70% of the questions will be asked from that.
- If you managed to score 65% then you get selected for 3rd round.
- They will ask question-based on your resume like if you have done any project or internship then they may ask questions related to that.
Having a project or intern gives your advantages over other candidates.
Round 3: HR round
In this round, they test your communication, team, and your character.
Very few students are rejected from this round.
I will suggest you work on your communication skills. It will give you an advantage everywhere.
scope of business analytics in India is amazing and it keeps on increasing.
You will not regret choosing a business analyst as your career.
Best of luck with your career.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in comment.